Monday, September 05, 2005

Initial Note to FUN Blog Committee (FlogComm)

Dear Tim, Zen, Alan, Kathy, Jeff, Julio, Eric, Kathy, Jean, Mike & Mary Lou,

I think just starting off in any fashion and playing with this thing is the best way for us to get with the blogging program here. I know that some of you are expert in setting these things up. I think I will be soon! Obviously, I have a lot to learn!! I think the next step will be for me to "invite" you to "join" the blog and give you the ability to post your own messages. Right now all of the comments are falling under my intital post. I have to learn to post too! Thanks again for learning this with me!

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 05, 2005 6:20:00 PM, Blogger jeem said...

Debbie,

I have received your invitation and I am trying to accept by making my first post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home