Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A Few Photos from Older Meetings (Was: Watch this space...)

Alright - Here are two from 1987:


(who is that young guy??)



And three from 1991:







I have additional meeting-related photos somewhere, but they are still eluding me.

I also found a receipt indicating that my room at the Clarion was $49/night in 1987... those were the days!

More later...

----------------------------------

I found photos and other materials from the 1987 and 1991 New Orleans meetings (not a trivial task considering that I have moved 5 times, gotten divorced and remarried, and changed colleges since 1987). I will post some old stuff in the next day or so.

And remember: the formative meeting that led to FUN occurred as a social at the 1991 New Orleans SfN meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home